•••DIY PAPERCRAFT 3D MODEL•••
What would christmas be without a Xmas tree?
Let this Spiral coniferous tree inspire you to take winter holiday decorating to a whole new level. This papercraft low poly tree is simple to build. It’s a lot of fun for kids as well as adults. Use he as perfect christmas decor or as christmas gifts. Origami.
Here we have PDF pattern for you.
Make this Christmas the best one ever with Seasons!
👉📂WHAT YOU GET ONCE YOU BUY
These are digital PDF templates for printing and assembling (there are no any parcels sent by Post).
A few seconds/minutes after your purchase, Papercraft Universe will automatically send you a download link to a PDF files. These include:
►A 10-page PDF template in A4 format (Letter)
►A 6-page PDF template in A3 format (Tabloid)
►A PDF document (9-page) including An easy-to-follow, illustrated step-by-step instruction (“Assembly scheme”), Recommendations on the best types of paper and glue to use, Getting started tips and more advanced tips. (everything in English)
📐 DIMENSIONS OF THE FINISHED/ASSEMBLED SCULPTURE 📐
● Height: 35,5 cm / 14,0 in
● Width: 24,6 cm / 10,5 in
● Depth: 24,6 cm / 10,5 in
If you want a bigger sculpture, print the A4 pattern on A3 paper. While printing, click on „custom scale>and indicate 140%.“
If you want a smaller sculpture, print the A3 pattern on A4 paper. While printing, click on „custom scale>and indicate 70%.“
📜 PAPER REQUIREMENTS📜
Recommended tipy of paper:
A4 (US Letter)/A3 (US Tabloid) colored or white cardstock paper 160-300 gsm / 60-110 lb (when print use scale 100%)
Choose between the pattern A3 & A4 according to the paper format you prefer. The final size is the same with the A3 or A4 pattern. The one I use is 220 gsm & it is perfect for that kind of sculpture.
This model is meant to be multicolored.
The template has been divided to make it easier for you to print, so you know which part to print on which colour page. Also you can use your favorite color- try to experiment!
PDF template on A4/US Letter consists of 32 parts on 8 pages
► 4 pages for the Green color (Tree Spirals)
► 3 pages for the Blue color (Snow Ring)
► 1 page for the Yellow color (Star)
PDF template on A3/US Tabloid consists of 32 parts on 5 pages
► 2 pages for the Green color (Tree Spirals)
► 2 pages for the Blue color (Snow Ring)
► 1 page for the Yellow color (Star)
You can print at home if you have a printer or simply go to the nearest Print shop, they have a wide range of colors and paper densities and will print your templates.
✂️ ABOUT THE PROCESS OF ASSEMBLE ✂️
● Gather the printed pattern and the following tools: a pair of scissors, a ruler, white paper glue and a scoring tool.
● Then just follow the instructions: cut the parts, fold & glue them. It is easy, all the parts of the pattern are identified with edge number guide for easy assembly (to assemble the paper model just match the numbers on the edges with the corresponding number and glue the edges together).
● At the end, put the Spiral Christmas Tree at some nice place in your room.
Enjoy the view of the finished statue now. You can be proud of yourself! You did it just with YOUR OWN HANDS. 😊
● Make a photo of the finished work and share with friends in social networks. But, please, tag me on the photo @PaperArtAddiction and use a hashtag #paperartaddiction
🛒 CONTINUE SHOPPING 🛒
Not exactly what you’re looking for? More of Papercraft available here: www.papercraftuniverse.com/vendor/paper-art-addiction/
Back to top: www.papercraftuniverse.com/product/spiral-christmas-tree/
The templates and instructions made by PaperArtAddiction are protected by copyright.
By purchasing one of our items, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
● Due to the nature of the item, I can refund only the files that have not been downloaded.
● The template, as well as the instructions, are provided for the sole purpose of your personal pleasure. They are not to be shared, published, copied, sold or distributed in any way without my consent.
Only photos of finished creations may be shared (only shared). But, please, tag me on the photo @PaperArtAddiction and use a hashtag #paperartaddiction
❓ HAVE QUESTIONS OR NEED HELP? ❓
If You have a question or a doubt, do not hesitate to contact me at the following addresses:
Thank you sooo much for visiting my shop and products!